Friday, June 13, 2008

How sweet it is to be wrong-Euro2008 Netherlands vs. France. And More

Before the tournament, I would have picked France over Netherlands. After them thumping Italy, I picked this game as a draw. How sweet to be wrong. Netherlands wins big again. I am cautiously optimistic. Nice game. Nice defense, some nice attacks. The trio from Real Madrid are really something. All three now have scored in Euro2008. All along I would have picked the Netherlands to beat Romania. Next game. Still stands but I hope this time I am right. Netherlands over Romania. I picked Romania last before the tournament. I am cheering the Netherlands to go all the way. I am stating "cheering not picking". It's going to be very tough.

Italy has not done that well in Euro2008, but that could change. Italy must win the next game or they are finished. Cio. Germany and Portugal will be extremely tough. You can not count out Croatia, they beat Germany yesterday. Croatia is hurt but could be dangerous. Sweden, I am not convinced that they will do much. Good opening game but even if they make it to the knock out rounds, it will be just that, they will be knocked out. Spain has always under achieved with all the talent. You can not count them out. Spain is currently in 1st place in their division. They have the talent to win it all too. I pick Spain to win their Division but will they disappoint their fans during the knock out rounds. Time will tell.

This will be a exciting Euro2008.

No comments: