Thursday, June 12, 2008

Euro 2008 Thoughts

There were a couple more surprises for me. Germany losing to Croatia today. It was my understanding Croatia had some injuries. I thought (still can happen) Germany will win the whole Euro 2008. Great players. I thought Croatia with the injuries, Germany would win this one. I am still shocked with Sweden's win over defending champion Greece. Greece, one of the top teams in the World losing to Sweden who has struggled over the years.

Italy vs. Romania: Good match. Italy is under some heat. I will pick Italy to win this one. They mabe adging I still think they have what it takes to win.

Netherlands vs. France: Sorry France, I am cheering on the Netherlands. I am part Dutch. I did pick France over Netherlands but I hope the Netherlands prove me wrong. This could end in a draw. Does this seem to be a polititian answer? I will go againts my original pick and will pick this game to end in a draw.

No comments: