Sunday, October 19, 2008

Big Games in the World of Soccer

What a barn burner between Atletico Madrid vs. Real Madrid. Real Madrid scoring the last moment to win this Derby. I believe it was a penalty kick.
Monterrey vs. Tigres: Monterrey was winning 1-0 next thing I know, Tigres score 4 fast goals. Monterrey fans must be upset losing so badly so quickly after having a lead most of the game.
Indios vs. America: well what has happen to CD America. On the bottom losing to a team that was promoted up this season. I had to mentioned this game.
Boca Jr. vs. River Plate: Super Clasico. Boca Juniors wins. One of my favorite teams I noticed I do not blog much of anything about them. I will have to change that.

I believe next weekend it is CD Chivas Guadalajara vs. CD America. The Burrito challenge. A friend of mine is a huge America fan and I am really a CD Chivas USA fan but the big game is against CD Chivas Guadalajara. If America wins, I buy him a breakfast burrito and if CD Chivas Guadalajara wins, he buys me a breakfast burrito. We are both skinny, we can afford it.

No comments: